EdgeRunner announced today the launch of its online store at http://edgerunner.com and revealed an innovative business model that cuts through the complexity of finding and deploying productivity software for business needs.
To mark the occasion, today EdgeRunner also released Multiplicity v3, demonstrating the disruptive class of software it will bring to market. Multiplicity 3 is a virtual keyboard/video/mouse (KVM) product that replaces hardware KVM switches at a fraction of the cost.
"Multiplicity v3 is a perfect example of the disruption EdgeRunner brings to the software market," said EdgeRunner President
EdgeRunner fuels its business model by tapping into the boundless innovation that independent developers create. By hand-picking development partners to work with, EdgeRunner is able to identify, package and deliver the best solutions being created by talented developers and engineers around the world.
"Our model provides far more value than algorithm-driven download sites and traditional digital retail sites are prepared to deliver," said EdgeRunner VP of Marketing
EdgeRunner is financially backed by the
Learn more about EdgeRunner and Multiplicity at http://edgerunner.com
Learn more about Stardock at http://www.stardock.com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/04/prweb11799475.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Ford: New F-150 Is No Lightweight
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild