The extra spending will go toward more attractions, entertainment and other offerings. Most of the additions are targeted to be completed by opening day, which is aimed for the end of 2015.
Each will contribute a proportionate share of the extra investment.
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast