CU Direct (http://www.cudirect.com), administrators of the largest auto lending service network for credit unions in
The company's CUDL auto lending network has reached the new record mark after hitting the 10,000 dealer milestone less than a year ago. The CUDL network includes dealers in all 50 states.
The auto lending network also includes more than 1,100 credit unions, representing 38 million members nationwide. The expansion of the CUDL network represents CU Direct's ongoing commitment to providing best-in-class solutions for credit unions and partner dealers, which continues to drive record results.
CU Direct credit unions generated a record
"The increase in dealership participation we have experienced over the last few years further underscores the value dealers see in partnering with credit unions and using our expanding lending network," stated
For more than 20 years, the company's credit union auto lending network has provided credit unions the ability to help members and consumers gain credit union financing at the dealership, and helped dealerships streamline workflow and sell more cars.
# # #
About CU Direct
Established in 1994, CU Direct has helped the credit union industry fund over
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/04/prweb11804456.htm
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married