The company provides business services for the leisure, retail and care sectors like surveying, insurance, finance, consultancy and business software. It also has a stock and inventory systems and services unit.
When it released its 2013 results at the end of March, it had said its corporate teams went into 2014 with more signed merger and acquisition mandates than ever before.
"The board is pleased to report that progress in these assignments has been quicker than had been anticipated. Trading since the start of the year across all of
It said that its results for the first half will be positive, compared with the
"Assuming no materially adverse economic changes or political unrest in our core markets, the board believes that results for the year to
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids