1) The purchase of not more than 4,800,000 series A shares, whereof a maximum of 3,500,000 may be transferred to personnel stock option holders under the Performance Stock Option Plan 2014.
2) The purchase of not more than 70,000 series A shares, later to be sold on the market in connection with payment to Board members who have opted to receive synthetic shares as part of their board fee.
3) The sale of not more than 55,000 series A shares to cover costs related to previously issued synthetic shares to Board members.
4) The sale of a maximum 8,800,000 series A and B shares currently held by the company, for the purpose of covering costs of fulfilling obligations related to the performance stock option plans 2009, 2010 and 2011.
Repurchases and sales are subject to market conditions, regulatory restrictions and the capital structure at any given time.
The number of issued shares is presently 1,229,613,104, whereof 839,394,096 series A shares and 390,219,008 series B shares. For more information please contact: HÅkan Osvald, Senior Vice President
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American