Business volumes grew in line with expansion plans, resulting in improved revenues across all the geographies that
However, currency translation from the stronger dollar resulted in a 2pc decline in operating income for the quarter to
Operating expenses at
Recoveries and continued vigilance over asset quality resulted in net impairment provisions of
The ratio of non-performing loans to gross loans declined to 2.7pc from 3pc at last year-end.
Deposits increased by
Liquidity continues to be at comfortable levels with liquid assets to deposits ratio at 62pc.
Shareholders' equity at
"I am pleased with the excellent start to the year following the steadily growing results of the last five years,"
"With continued emphasis on planned expansion I am confident that
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges