In a bid to expand, global security technology firm Identiv has received a
Identiv has embarked upon a new marketing campaign called "
A two-year-old firm that is marketing an NFC-based solution to manage information related to chronic disease management,
The system is comprised of a wristband or ID card with a built-in Identiv NFC tag encoded with an innovative ID number that is connected to a user's health information in HealthID's software, residing on the firm's server.
In order to access the individual's health history, emergency responders and other health-care providers are able to read that tag ID through an NFC-enabled phone.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders