The company's strong performance continues to be driven by the core chilled water business, with more than 16,000 Refrigerated Ton (RT) of new connections made in the first quarter of the year.
Net profit attributable to the parent increased by 22 per cent to Dh58.2 million, in the three months ending
EBITDA increased to Dh112.8 million, and net finance costs decreased by 15 per cent to Dh32.7 million. Group connected capacity in the GCC increased by two per cent to 855,900RT, while connected capacity in the
Tabreed currently has 66 district cooling plants across the GCC and provides its cooling services to many of the region's landmark projects including the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque,
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground