HNW Lending, which is rolling out its services today, is plotting to give loans of between £60,000 to £1m to high net worth individuals who want to cash in on their luxury assets and family heirlooms.
Under the rules of the scheme, HNW will pay out the loan in return for obtaining the asset, which is then put into storage until the loan is repaid.
There are around 700,000 high net worth individuals in the
"For example, between quarter two 2003 and quarter two 2013, classic cars increased by around 430 per cent in value."
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street