The main resolutions, proposed by the Supervisory Board, include:
• The reappointment of Mr.
• The reappointment for a three-year term, expiring at the 2017 Annual General Meeting, of the following members of the Supervisory Board: Messrs.
• The appointment as new members of the Supervisory Board, for a three-year term expiring at the 2017 Annual General Meeting, of: Ms
• The adoption of the Company's 2013 Statutory Annual Accounts prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards. The Statutory Annual Accounts for the year ended
• The distribution of a cash dividend of
• The appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers Accountants N.V.as the Company's external auditor for the 2014 and 2015 financial years.
The record date for all shareholders to participate at the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders will be
The table below summarizes the full schedule for the quarterly dividends:
|Quarter||Ex-dividend Date (globally)||Global Record Date||
Payment Date in ||NYSE Payment Date: on or after||
Transfer between |
From End of Business in ||Until Open of Business in NY on:|
(*) The fourth quarter 2014 and first quarter 2015 dividends will be decided during the fourth quarter of 2014.
ST is a global leader in the semiconductor market serving customers across the spectrum of sense and power and automotive products and embedded processing solutions. From energy management and savings to trust and data security, from healthcare and wellness to smart consumer devices, in the home, car and office, at work and at play, ST is found everywhere microelectronics make a positive and innovative contribution to people's life. By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented.
In 2013, the Company's net revenues were
For further information, please contact:
|Group VP, Investor Relations|
|Tel: +1 602 485 2064|
Director, Corporate Media and Public Relations
Tel: + 33 1 58 07 77 85
ST resolutions AGM 2014 http://hugin.info/152740/R/1780717/608921.pdf