Following is the text of press release issued by
All of the Pre-feasibility Studies prepared by the
Since the PMYBL scheme is purely a business loans scheme, an applicant has to produce a viable business plan related with their skills and experience for applying the required loan. That is why SMEDA, being the lead government organization, has been assigned a role of volunteer technical adviser to assist the loan applicants in business planning and development services, he said adding that all of the SMEDA services related to PM's Youth Business Loan are absolutely free of Cost.
He further said that SMEDA had adopted the information technology as its basic tool for communication and facilitation of PMYBL applicants by uploading the full range of information and documents of the scheme along with 56 pre-feasibilities of various business sectors both in English and Urdu language, which have proven to be highly helpful for true applicants of the scheme without direct physical contact with SMEDA.
As the PMYBL scheme is not limited to SMEDA developed pre-feasibility studies for applying loan, the applicants are allowed to base their business plan on any of the business of their own choice, therefore, SMEDA has also uploaded the guidelines and templates along with training videos for laying down a standard business plan at their own.
For more information, contact:
DGM (Admin. and PR)
Fax: (042) 6304926
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe