Hamadalla added the IT sector constitutes a main tool that helps convey the Palestinian people's message and suffering to the world. He made these statements during the opening ceremony of the Seventh Technological Expo held in
Hamadalla underscored the importance of cementing public-private partnership in order to develop the IT sector in line with the highest relevant international standards and tie it to building the knowledge society, enhance tertiary education as a main step toward achieving national development.
He also underscored the importance of upgrading and increasing investment in IT sector as well as increasing use of IT and digital citizenship through providing students with relevant modern knowledge, supporting their innovations, and promoting scientific research.
Most Popular Stories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Ford: New F-150 Is No Lightweight
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild