Nolato’s Annual General Meeting was held on Monday 28 April.
Dividend: The meeting resolved in accordance with the proposal of the Board of Directors to pay a dividend of
The Board: The Board members
Auditor: The meeting resolved that Authorised Public Accountant Alf Svensson was appointed as auditor and that Authorised Public Accountant Camilla Alm Andersson was appointed as deputy auditor.
Nomination Committee: The meeting resolved that the Company should have a Nomination Committee consisting of one representative for each of the five largest shareholders in terms of number of votes as at the end of September. The names of the five shareholder representatives and the names of the shareholders whom they represent shall be made public as soon as they have been appointed, but no later than six months before the 2015 Annual General Meeting.
Discharge from liability: The meeting discharged the members of the Board and the President from liability for the 2013 financial year. The CEO’s address to the meeting will be published at www.nolato.com
——— For further information, please contact:
The information is such which
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
http://mb.cision.com/Main/966/9575994/238194.pdf The release as pdf
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'