Full Report Details at
Headline Expenditure Projections
Computer Hardware Sales: AED8.16bn in 2013 to AED8.59bn in 2014, +5.2% in local currency terms. Investment in data centre facilities and enterprise products will offset stagnating growth of consumer products.
Software Sales: AED2.85bn in 2013 to AED3.26bn in 2014, +14.4% in local currency terms. The
IT Services Sales: AED4.74bn in 2013 to AED5.32bn in 2014, +12.3% in local currency terms. Managed services will be a leading growth area, with growth of cloud computing and real-time analytics accelerating.
Key Trends & Developments
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- C4ISR Market (Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance, Land Systems, Airborne Systems and Naval Systems) Forecasts 2014 - 2019
- United Arab Emirates Water Report Q2 2014
- United Arab Emirates Real Estate Report Q2 2014
- The Future of the Savory and
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in the
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids