Veteran data center journalist
"We are pleased to welcome Yevgeniy on board to lead Data Center Knowledge into the future," Augustine said. "The data center industry is a fast-growing industry, and we are creating a vibrant community of industry professionals, with events, a membership organization, and targeted websites and publications."
Sverdlik covered the industry for DataCenterDynamics for the past five years. He knows the data center industry inside and out, including the companies and personalities that drive innovation in this business.
"It is a great honor to be joining
Founder and current editor-in-chief
If you're attending
Data Center Knowledge (DCK) is a leading online source of daily news and analysis about the data center industry. The team covers the latest developments and trends driving the powerful growth in demand for mission-critical facilities, the challenges and opportunities presented by high-density computing and its impact on power and cooling, and the evolution of the industry to include cloud computing and modular data centers. DCK's audience includes IT and operations professionals who build and manage data centers.
About iNet Interactive
Founded in 2002, iNET Interactive is a special interest media company. The company serves its special interest communities with online properties, events, and publications. The company's web-centric approach incorporates user-contributed ratings, review, and discussion augmented with professionally-produced content. Online properties are paired with in-person events.
For more information, please contact:
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/04/prweb11800499.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges