The deal was signed by
Dr. Almotairy said after the signing that the notion of clinching such a deal was to encourage the initiation of a strategic joint venture with MI for the interest of young Saudis - both boys and girls.
The intention was to empower young pioneers by enhancing their skills in the application of the offered goods and services by MI such as Cloud computing.
What makes this deal important is that a leading company has agreed to a deal with a local institution in order to help young business pioneers of other nations to make profit out of their efforts.
As explained by MI's Philip, the firm began its journey as a small firm with a small dream but
"It is due to this factor that MI makes valuable efforts to serve pioneers of small- and medium projects," he said.
The deal too is not far from TCF's vision where they consider promoting diversity at every level by cooperating with the world's top talent from all groups within different countries and from many backgrounds and with varied experiences.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American