He stated that from 1st May the service will be available in
This service is intended to boost purchases using all GCC debit cards within the GCC countries via all POS terminals, said Al-Hashel, who is also the current chairman of the
He added that, Funds settlement of all the GCC POS purchases will only be maintained within the GCC central banks and Monetary Agencies, directly in GCC currencies.
He explained, All these GCC debit card transactions will be governed by the rules and regulations of the GCC central banks and monetary agencies, which will also contribute to protecting the rights and privacy of stakeholders.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia