High and Low were 28872.89 and 28660.86 respectively. Total volume traded in the market was 198,702,450 shares with 357 total traded companies out of which 145 were up, 202 were down and 10 were unchanged.
Construction and Materials (Cement) was the top traded sector with total traded volume of 44,237,400 shares. It was followed by Commercial Banks with a total traded volume of 43,273,000 shares.
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile