Reporting maiden annual results since floating on the
The company, which is managed by
The company is tasked with an investment objective of constructing a portfolio of good quality, defensive, senior debt investments secured by first-ranking fixed charges, predominantly against
Having already paid a
In line with its dividend policy, ICG-Longbow Senior Secured
The total expense ratio for the period, calculated as total expenses for period as a percentage of net asset value at the end of the period, was 1.54%, including certain expenses the company said it doesn't expect to recur in the future.
NAV at the end of January was
While the proposals will be put forward at the company's forthcoming annual general meeting, Perry said the opportunity to deploy further capital at levels accretive to shareholders isn't currently foreseen because of increased competition.
"The company was created during one of the most prolonged property credit squeezes of modern times. It has fulfilled a valuable role in providing
"The board will closely monitor the performance of the portfolio together with applying tight control over on-going charges to ensure the company's fundamental objectives continue to be fulfilled," Perry added.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey