Group key figures
Profit of the period
In 2013, a number of positive developments contributed to an improved operational result: Increasing product sales towards the end of 2013, maintenance sales growth of 9.7% (42.6% of revenue), lower production cost and good management of personnel cost. Currency effects were well managed. Good operating results in subsidiaries with above-average tax rates resulted in an increase of the Group tax rate to 23.5% (21.6% in 2012).
The level of cash, cash equivalents and fixed term deposits remains high at
The Board will propose to the Annual General Meeting, which will take place on
Group sales (January - March)
in EUR million
Excluding acquisitions, sales grew by 4.4% in the first quarter of 2014.
The controlling shareholders, who pooled their agta record stakes in agta finance, are supporting a new 2014-2018 business plan developed by Group management and intend to extend their shareholders agreement until
agta record is expecting revenue growth of 9-11% in 2014. Taking into account recent acquisitions an EBIT margin of 9.4-9.7% is projected.
Next media release: 2014 Q2 sales, on
Current and historical financial information is published online in the shareholders' section of the Group website
The Group also publishes all relevant financial information online via the accredited media publisher: www.actusnews.com.
About agta record
Ranking among the top players in the global market for automatic pedestrian doors, agta record calls on its integrated technological and commercial know-how. The Group's extensive expertise covers the design, production, marketing, installation and maintenance of a large range of automatic doors.
agta record is listed on
ISIN : CH0008853209
Hubert Jouffroy - Chairman of the Board
TÉl : +33 (0)4 72 18 04 97 - email@example.com
TÉl : +33 (0)4 72 18 04 93 - firstname.lastname@example.org
CommuniquÉs au titre de l'obligation d'information permanente :
- CommuniquÉ sur comptes, rÉsultats, chiffres d'affaires
- ModalitÉs de mise À disposition du rapport financier annuel CommuniquÉ intÉgral et original au format PDF :
http://www.actusnews.com/documents_communiques/ACTUS-0-35649-AGT-280414-RA-13-CA-T1-14-GB.pdf © Copyright Actusnews Wire
Recevez gratuitement par email les prochains communiquÉs de la sociÉtÉ en vous inscrivant sur www.actusnews.com
Receive by email the next press releases of the company by registering on www.actusnews.com, it's free
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis