THREE more former Barclays traders were yesterday charged by the Serious Fraud Office over their alleged involvement in attempts to manipulate
The staff were all based in the US. Merchant worked in fixed-income swaps while Reich and Pabon were interest rate derivative traders.
The SFO's actions bring to 12 the number of ex-financiers charged in the investigation so far.
Barclays declined to comment. Meanwhile US investigators from the
The two authorities did not work as closely on the
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana