According to him, he joined the Peoples Elephant because of their achievements in African football.
"I came here to play. I chose Enyimba because I want to focus only on football. I don't want anything to distract me," Kaita said.
"Other clubs wanted me but I chose Enyimba because it's the biggest club in
"I'm here just to push and to play football. I still had two-and-a-half years left of my contract with Tavriya, but I cancelled the contract because my leg was worse than I thought.
"I wanted to go for surgery and give myself enough time to recover. And after the surgery, I went to Olympiakos Nicosia before I decided to come to Enyimba.
"I can't say for now what happens after the three months. But we will see. I still have a lot to offer in football. I will just play and see what happens after.
"For me it's not about money, it's about football. When you make a sacrifice for something today, you never know what will happen tomorrow," he concluded.
Kaita was part of the Super Eagles team that won a bronze medal at the 2006 and 2010 Africa Cup of Nations held in
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders