The funding will finance the development of the whole scheme which comprises a 30,000 square foot foodstore additional retail units and 24 high-end residential apartments.
The redevelopment has been in the pipeline for some time since
A compulsory purchase order inquiry was successfully concluded last year in order to obtain vacant possession of the site. Construction of the scheme is now underway with practical completion anticipated at the end of 2014. The residential units will be marketed for private sale in the third quarter 2014.
This is the fourth funding partnership
"The Square will deliver a vibrant foodstore-anchored mixed-use development on the site of a former shopping centre which we acquired in a state of obsolescence,"
"We are pleased to have now secured funding which will finance the delivery of the project and enable us to monetise our position," he added
The stock was trading at
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges