The Company intends to use the net proceeds of this offering to repay all outstanding indebtedness under its existing revolving credit facility and for the acquisition and development of land and, to the extent not used for the acquisition and development of land, for general corporate purposes.
The Notes will be offered and sold to qualified institutional buyers under Rule 144A and outside
The Notes have not been registered under the Securities Act, or the securities laws of any jurisdiction. Unless they are registered, the Notes may be offered only in transactions that are exempt from registration under the Securities Act and the applicable securities laws of any other jurisdiction.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to purchase the Notes or any other securities, and shall not constitute an offer, solicitation or sale in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful.
ABOUT CENTURY COMMUNITIES:
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel