Omantel was the most active in terms of volume and turnover on its first day listing of IPO. The top gainer was
A total number of 7,197 trades were executed in yesterday's trading session generating turnover of
Financial Sector Index declined 0.54 per cent to close at 8,065.78 points.
Industrial Sector Index was down by 0.28 per cent to close at 10,470.45 points. Galfar Engineering,
Services Sector Index was down by 0.62 per cent to close at 3,622.24 points. Omantel,
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years