The bank received the award at The Asian Banker s International Excellence in
On the occasion,
ADCB s core strategy of "Customer Centricity" has remained unchanged over the years and has helped build a sustainable and profitable business. ADCB embraced new customer oriented business measures like Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Customer Life Time Value (CLV) in 2013. The central philosophy was based on listening to what customers are saying about their experiences with ADCB, and then act accordingly on this information, to drive meaningful improvements in business performance. The performance was also characterized by advancement in digital technology and growing significance of alternate channels - 90% of ADCB s retail financial transactions were conducted by customers through electronic channels.
In 2013, ADCB adopted a new brand identity (Money Can t Buy Ambition) to celebrate the idea that the aspirations and actions of ambitious people makes great things happen and that money is just a facilitator. The new positioning is warmer, friendlier and in line with ADCB s strategy to differentiate itself on the basis of customer experience. ADCB also identified "operational excellence" as an important catalyst to deliver the customer centric experience, and established a new shared services company "ITMAM". Bank-wide operational support activities were consolidated to improve responsiveness and agility, to deliver an improved and differentiated customer experience.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American