A "market-leading" personal loan rate of 4.3% APR has been unveiled by Hitachi Personal Finance, available from today.
The company - part of Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance - says this new rate is currently the cheapest "representative APR" on the market for loans between pounds 7,500 and pounds 10,000 over two to five years. It adds that this is the time of year when many people traditionally go shopping for a new car or embark on home improvements. "Applicants get an instant online decision, and the money can be in their account in 24 hours," says the company.
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges