ENP Newswire -
Release date- 24042014 - One of the world's most iconic spectacle designers is set to give an eye-opening talk about the famous glasses and the famous faces who them at National Glass Centre.
Since January the iconic spectacle designers have had a major exhibition at National Glass Centre featuring eyewear created by three generations of the family and photographic works of the famous faces who wore them.
Oliver Goldsmith Ltd Spectacles and Sunglasses are synonymous with style and celebrity. Thanks to their innovative designs and dedication to quality, their frames became trend setters in the latter half of the 20th Century. Working with fashion houses like Dior and
As the popularity of spectacles grew the company
Oliver said: 'When I received the call to say National Glass Centre was interested in an exhibition of my glasses, I was more than happy to collaborate. I have an archive of over 600 designs, so I was over the moon to have them on display.
'When I arrived at National Glass Centre and saw this exhibition for the first time I was blown away,' said Oliver. 'I never thought anyone would do such a wonderful exhibition for me, and I have been boasting about it on social media ever since.
'My favourite designs were on
The Spectacles - The Oliver Goldsmith Collection has been on show since 18 January and the exhibition runs until to
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana