With the launch of an iOS 7-optimised app Viber has renovated its iPhone service.
Version 4.2 of the voice over IP software in addition comprises a raft of new features, such as the ability to record longer video messages and send multiple photo attachments simultaneously.
The update has in addition acquired the iOS app more in proportion to its Android counterpart by adding a block list for barring calls and messages from unwanted contacts.
Viber's new look and user interface on iPhone takes its cues from the flat layout of Apple's latest mobile operating system.
"Our top priority is the enthusiastic community of users who rely on Viber every day to communicate with their friends, family, and important contacts. The new iPhone version we released today will make it easier and more fun than ever before to stay connected."
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings