Mainly, the new service focuses on infrastructure access rather than call rates, which according to the company is now regarded as a commodity business.
With this new service, VoIP service providers and wholesalers will be able to offset latest reductions in termination rates and frame billing plans as per specific client requirements and usage patterns.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground
- Perry Deploying 1,000 Troops to Texas Border