Sinequa will partner with
U.S. biotechnology companies, like
"Sinequa is a valuable partner for groundbreaking organizations, such as
The resulting information links experts across organizations to skills and related documents. For instance,
Indexing data this way means greater collaboration, fewer duplicate studies and opportunities to find new disease indications for existing treatments. In a few clicks, R%7ED investments are maximized.
"With Sinequa, we are building a powerful next-generation search platform that is simple and intuitive enough for our R%7ED scientists to use easily and be alerted to new information anywhere, anytime," said
With 40 percent revenue growth in 2013, Sinequa is a rapidly expanding big data analytics firm serving more than 250 Fortune 2000 clients. The addition of large enterprise organizations in U.S biotech supports Sinequa's goal of accelerating development in
Sinequa builds on 25 years of research in natural language processing and provides big data content analysis in 19 different languages. This is of particular importance in the pharma/biotech space, where research within a single organization can span many continents and thousands of individuals.
Large enterprises turn to Sinequa for scalable big data analytics in areas of financial services, consumer products, government, telecommunications, manufacturing, professional services, media and retail.
Both Sinequa and
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years