The report from US group
It said on Wednesday it planned a detailed rebuttal by the end of the week, and now says it is still working with its advisors on the response, which is expected later in the day. It added:
The board notes the short positions that were taken in the company's shares prior to the publication by Gotham City.
As well as the legal action, the company said it would give a report to the "appropriate regulatory authorities."
In its introduction to the report, Gotham City says:
You should assume that as of the publication date of this report,
Ahead of its detailed rebuttal, its shares have lost another 5% or 1.25p to 23.75p.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana