Explaining his work,
"They are presented as an artistic vision where colours are used on jute, combining the roughness of old textures with deep reflection. This combination takes you to former eras where you could smell history and hear its stories. Art, from my perspective, is not just an instrument for expression and communication with others but, rather, a hidden power of the soul. Art creates a parallel world to real life."
The Dream Coat exhibition follows a previous show of the same name hosted by Bait Al Zubair in 2012, which then was exhibited in the
Among his honours are awards from
His works are part of several important collections in
Notable collectors in
He is one of the senior artists within
The exhibition is being presented by Bait Al Zubair as part of its ongoing mission to present Omani artists to the world.
The exhibition will run until
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married