"We have had great success with past webinar series that we have offered," said
Topics will be covering areas such as: auditor's responsibility for consideration of regulatory compliance and laws and regulations; overview of derivative and hedge accounting; overview of fair value accounting and disclosures; and overview of current revenue recognition guidance.
The sessions will be led by
For a complete list of our webinars, click here for more information.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/04/prweb11794128.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland