ENP Newswire -
Release date- 24042013 -
The designs, which mark the 10th generation of ANA uniforms, feature a combination of light gray jackets and charcoal skirts and pants, enriched with eye-catching accents of ANA's trademark blue.
To differentiate each of the uniforms, Gurung created brightly colored scarves and aprons that feature modern Japanese flower patterns, a nod to the airlines Japanese heritage and innovative brand and service outlook.
'ANA pays such close attention to detail and I wanted to celebrate this throughout the designs,' said Gurung. 'My objective was a balance of elegance and timelessness with a modern, fresh appeal. It was also important to communicate ANA's innovative approach while ensuring the crew members' could express their individuality while representing the brand well.
As the most visible form of branding, the new uniforms bring to life the essence of ANA's focus on providing the highest level of Japanese hospitality and service while showcasing the airline's passion for progress and reinvention.
'I'm very proud of these beautifully designed uniforms produced with
The new uniforms will appear on ANA flight attendants, ground and lounge staff this winter.
ANA Public Relations : TEL: +81 -3-6735-1111
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland