The foreign automakers selling cars, trucks and SUVs in the U.S. are now represented in the used parts inventory at the
The sale prices that are fixed to each of the parts in stock are scheduled to remain throughout 2015. The marked down prices are now one promotional strategy in effect to market the lower than list pricing for preowned parts of imported brands.
"Sales of parts through our portal is now improved due to the instant inventory connection tool that consumers use to search our inventory," said an Auto Pros source.
The imported parts for automobiles that are now discounted for all processed sales is one new incentive in place. The recent rewriting of the warranty terms for all company supplied components is helping to extend coverage after the point of sale.
"A standard warranty in the industry offers a year or less of coverage and our import auto parts are covered for a longer time period," the source said.
The AutoProsUSA.net company is one of the top sources in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/import-auto-parts/sale-discount-preowned/prweb11794379.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.