The rise is due to increase in number of tenants on towers and other income.
The company, in which
The revenues of the company went up by 4 per cent to `
The company crossed the sharing factor of 2 at the end of the quarter. Sharing factor refers to the number of tenants ( operators) who have put up their antennae and other active infrastructure on the towers. Other income for the reported quarter was `
For the fiscal 2013- 14, the company reported a net profit of `
Operators have made large investments, primarily for data networks. "We believe that faster roll- out of networks will happen over the coming years to monetise these investments,"
Gupta said telecom industry globally is in a very interesting and promising phase on the back of exponential growth in data and as a result of this, operators are investing heavily in acquiring spectrum and rolling out networks.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.