Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research, "The simulation results were validated by synthesizing AgNPs experimentally in an actual microtubular reactor for comparison with the PSD. The results confirmed the effectiveness of the model and its applicability in predicting AgNPs formation and its PSD evolution in the microtubular system."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Finally, benefiting from its superiority, in that the influence of reactive kinetics and fluid dynamics on particle evolution could be considered separately, the model was employed to verify predictions and inferred conclusions in our previous works, which were difficult to verify through experiment."
For more information on this research see: Modeling of Silver Nanoparticle Formation in a Microreactor: Reaction Kinetics Coupled with Population Balance Model and Fluid Dynamics.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia