At present the firm is in the final stages of setting up a packaging paper board plant with a capacity of 300 tonnes per day which will start process by
CVCFL, established in 1989, is one of the country's first and only public sector bank-sponsored, SEBI-registered venture capital fund. The fund was prepared to invest in rising Indian businesses in the small & medium enterprises in various sectors.
It has up to now set up 5 funds with a total corpus of
The fund said, that it is targeting its sixth venture capital fund with a target corpus of
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground
- Perry Deploying 1,000 Troops to Texas Border