MV Group USA announced a record-breaking first quarter of 2014 with more than $20 million in construction under way in South Florida's luxury real estate market.
Manny Angelo Varas, 34, the company's CEO, founder and president, is no stranger to being in the spotlight. He's known for working with celebrities such as Lil Wayne in his $14 million mansion renovation.
MV Group completed over 200 units in 2013 totaling over 250,000 square feet of residential condos and over 150,000 square feet of commercial office space, for a total that approached 500,000 square feet of construction and $500 million in real estate value.
The results came less than a year after the launch of mvgroupusa.com, an interactive website that allows clients to track the progress of their construction via integrated video cameras and other tracking technologies.
Related: The 2013 Fastest-Growing 100: Mixed Results
The firm's client list includes national hotel chains, Fortune 500 investors, publicly traded REIT, real estate developers, movie stars, musicians, sports celebrities and heads of state.
"Although we do not discuss details of our celebrity clients' projects, everyone is unique and special in their lives," Mr. Varas said in a news release.
Mr. Varas has turned MV Group into one of the fastest-growing Hispanic enterprises in the country, according to the release.
In 2013, the firm landed deals on some of South Florida's most iconic developments, including units at St. Regis Bal Harbour, Santa Maria, Paramount Bay and BrickellHouse.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt