Hispanic shoppers can discover new things to love, get more out of brands they trust and save money through the new bilingual Veo app, The Latinum Network announced. Veo offers free products, promotions, recipes and giveaways, as well as curated deals from across the Web.
Developed by Latinum, which specializes in helping big brands reach the valuable U.S. Hispanic market, Veo connects brands to Hispanic consumers in a culturally relevant way, according to a news release.
"Among Hispanics, shopping and couponing apps rank second only to social media," David Wellisch, Latinum's co-founder, said in the release. "Veo is the first app of its kind to bring genuine value and savings to the Latino consumer through their smart phones."
Participating brands include the NBA, Comida Kraft and Discovery en Español.
Veo is a free app for both iPhone and Android operating systems. It is available at the App Store, Android Market or at veoapp.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- 'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart Captures Work of Guantánamo Guards in 'Camp X-Ray'
- Holdout Files New Complaint Against Argentina Over Defaulted Debt
- Weight Loss Claim for Green Coffee Beans Doesn't Hold Water
- Stock Market Seesaw Gives Investors Pause
- Toyota Camry: Designed in Michigan
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Mexico's Pemex Reports Loss
- US Tallying, Targeting IS Funding Sources
- Market on Track for Best Week in 2 Years