Hispanic shoppers can discover new things to love, get more out of brands they trust and save money through the new bilingual Veo app, The Latinum Network announced. Veo offers free products, promotions, recipes and giveaways, as well as curated deals from across the Web.
Developed by Latinum, which specializes in helping big brands reach the valuable U.S. Hispanic market, Veo connects brands to Hispanic consumers in a culturally relevant way, according to a news release.
"Among Hispanics, shopping and couponing apps rank second only to social media," David Wellisch, Latinum's co-founder, said in the release. "Veo is the first app of its kind to bring genuine value and savings to the Latino consumer through their smart phones."
Participating brands include the NBA, Comida Kraft and Discovery en Espaņol.
Veo is a free app for both iPhone and Android operating systems. It is available at the App Store, Android Market or at veoapp.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- California Hispanic Chamber Picks New Chair
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- U.S. Drones Hit al-Shabab in Somalia
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Health Care Hiring Up, Wages Down