Registration is now open for sponsors and exhibitors at the National Society of Hispanic MBAs Annual Conference & Career Expo in Philadelphia, NSHMBA has announced.
The event provides diversity-minded companies with opportunities to recruit highly qualified multicultural candidates and to market their brands to thousands of attendees.
Options for sponsors and exhibitors include:
• Exhibition packages for recruiting
• Marketing and branding opportunities
• Special sponsorships
• Customized solutions
The options are designed to link companies to top talent while providing access to a consumer base drawn from one of the fastest-growing demographic groups in the U.S., according to a news release
Sponsorships and exhibitor packages are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. For more information, contact Victor Ruiz, director of corporate relations, at 214-524-7544, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit http://www.nshmba.org/NationalConference.
NSHMBA, formed in 1988 as a nonprofit organization, serves the Hispanic community and its constituents through a national network of 40 chapters and hundreds of community strategic partners across the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
The NSHMBA Annual Conference and Career Expo will be held at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia from Sept. 24-27.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields