Do you ever wish you'd thought a little harder before hitting send? Someone at Shareplanner might be wishing they had.
Wednesday's otherwise routine release of the Federal Open Market Committee report, under Ryan Mallory's byline, was enlivened by a picture of Fed Chair Janet Yellen with a beard.
The badly Photoshopped picture of the Fed's first female chief, and one of the most powerful women in the world, depicts her with a full beard that any young hipster would be proud of.
Shareplanner probably isn't quite so proud of it. However, the photo was still live at 12:10 p.m. Pacific time, nearly an hour after it was initially posted.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor