Do you ever wish you'd thought a little harder before hitting send? Someone at Shareplanner might be wishing they had.
Wednesday's otherwise routine release of the Federal Open Market Committee report, under Ryan Mallory's byline, was enlivened by a picture of Fed Chair Janet Yellen with a beard.
The badly Photoshopped picture of the Fed's first female chief, and one of the most powerful women in the world, depicts her with a full beard that any young hipster would be proud of.
Shareplanner probably isn't quite so proud of it. However, the photo was still live at 12:10 p.m. Pacific time, nearly an hour after it was initially posted.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal