Transcriptional regulation is accomplished by both focal cis-regulatory elements (promoters, enhancers, and insulators) and the higher order organization of chromosomes (topological domains). While these chromatin states are associated with a number of different epigenetic marks, DNA methylation (5-methylcytosine) is the most practical for studying primary tumors.
The presenters from
For more information on this webinar or to register, visit Using Whole-genome Bisulfite Sequencing to Understand Chromatin State Changes in Cancer.
Xtalks, powered by
To learn more about Xtalks, visit http://xtalks.com.
For information about hosting a webinar, visit http://xtalks.com/sponsorship.ashx.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11557232.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- OECD Forecasts Slowdown in Global Growth
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying
- Toledo Jeep Plant Hiring Part-Timers
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing