The more than 1,000 page bill will affect
For commodities and crop insurance information:
Associate professor and Extension economist,
Smith's research deals with the commodities markets for peanuts and other row crops, agribusiness and risk management.
Professor and Extension economist,
Shurley's research deals with the commodities markets for cotton and other row crops, agricultural marketing and risk management.
For information about conservation programs and benefits:
Public service associate,
Smith studies the economics of agricultural conservation programs and their impact on farm economics.
For information about SNAP benefits and nutrition assistance programs:
Dorfman studies dynamic economic systems, quantitative policy analysis, land use economics and economic forecasting models.
For more information about UGA Extension or the
TNS 30TagarumaMar-140207-4630247 30TagarumaMar
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Fiat Chrysler to Build 3 Jeeps in China
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text