The more than 1,000 page bill will affect
For commodities and crop insurance information:
Associate professor and Extension economist,
Smith's research deals with the commodities markets for peanuts and other row crops, agribusiness and risk management.
Professor and Extension economist,
Shurley's research deals with the commodities markets for cotton and other row crops, agricultural marketing and risk management.
For information about conservation programs and benefits:
Public service associate,
Smith studies the economics of agricultural conservation programs and their impact on farm economics.
For information about SNAP benefits and nutrition assistance programs:
Dorfman studies dynamic economic systems, quantitative policy analysis, land use economics and economic forecasting models.
For more information about UGA Extension or the
TNS 30TagarumaMar-140207-4630247 30TagarumaMar
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Maya Angelou Cancels Milagro Gala Appearance Due to Illness
- GOP 2016 Hopefuls Face Off at CPAC
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Daylight Savings Time Comes This Weekend
- Heavy Sanctions on Russia Could Backfire on West
- Lindsay Lohan, Jimmy Fallon Get Soaked on 'The Tonight Show': Watch