Gold yielded the highest monthly real profit with rates of 6.03 percent and 7.42 percent respectively. - Investors of the stock exchange made the highest annual loss with rates of 27.64 percent and 25.64 percent
The maximum bi-annual real profit rate was realized in the Euro; the real bi-annual profit rate totaled 12.23 percent, according to D-PPI, and 14.17 percent according to CPI. In the same period, euro stock exchange investors made the highest losses with rates of 17 percent and 15.56 percent respectively, and earned the maximum annual real profit. The annual real profit rates of the Euro were 16.72 percent and 19.94 percent, according to D-PPI and CPI respectively. Meanwhile, investors of the stock exchange made the highest annual loss with rates of 27.64 percent and 25.64 percent, according to D-PPI and CPI. firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?