An investment agreement has been inked by
The agreement will see each party DowAksa, HCC and FIEP owning one third of NCC s total charter capital.
The NCC is a supplier of an innovation and engineering platform for start-up firms in the production of polymer composite materials for industrial sectors, like construction, energy and automotive, which are motivating strong worldwide demand for high-strength, light-weight product solutions.
The agreement was signed by
According to the firms, this agreement highlights the aims outlined in the memorandum of understanding which was inked at the 2013
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset