Tenders are invited for purchase a scanning probe nanolithography system heated nanotips used to perform locally, temperature-induced surface processes, such as the removal of material. The device must be suitable for novel fundamental and applied research in the field of nanotechnology. With regard to the specific needs of the participating laboratories, the following criteria are important: It must have a user-friendly interface, which as an atomic force microscope works, and can produce structures such as an electron beam lithography machine.
Validity of the offer: 120 days from the date stated for receipt of tenders
Desired deadline for written questions:
Deadline for submitting offers Date:
Tender documents : T20850098.html
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?