In a bid to march with modern times and to provide excellent banking experience
Speaking during the re-launching ceremony of the service branch,
"As a bank, we feel that customers need to be assured of the safety and security of where their money is kept, hence the improvement of our service centre in Ntcheu," said
She said as a bank, it will continue improving its structural business premises to make a difference in all areas of all services to provide to its customers for the bank to ably compete with other banks.
"We will very soon roll out mobile and electronic banking services so that our customers can access our services at a touch of a button," she said.
"People of Ntcheu need commercial banks from where they can seek loans and other services to improvement of the economic status, as such I commend the bank for providing an opportunity to the people to have access to better banking services," he said.
Prior to the ceremony Standard Bank Officials as part of the bank's social cooperate responsibility donated assorted items which included blankets, soap, Likuni Phala and pieces of cloths wealth K500,000.00 to expectant mothers and newly born babies at
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia