Siloviyi Machini open joint stock company (
The Russian company started to ship equipment. The company will launch assembly of equipment in the first quarter of 2014. The project of modernization will be completed by the end of 2014.
Siloviyi Machini and Uzbekenergo signed a contract for designing and installing equipment on "turnkey" bases for reconstruction of two power generating blocks with capacity of 300 megawatts each. After the reconstruction, the capacity of the station will grow by 50 megawatts.
The project is financed due to
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party