Siloviyi Machini open joint stock company (
The Russian company started to ship equipment. The company will launch assembly of equipment in the first quarter of 2014. The project of modernization will be completed by the end of 2014.
Siloviyi Machini and Uzbekenergo signed a contract for designing and installing equipment on "turnkey" bases for reconstruction of two power generating blocks with capacity of 300 megawatts each. After the reconstruction, the capacity of the station will grow by 50 megawatts.
The project is financed due to
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11